Day cricket match ... "drsyakavyam 'collections fell....!

My career so far, Action, Crime Thrillers bring giggles. But the horror of the diet made 'drsyakavyam' acting in the film was a new experience. I brought the good name of the film, '' the comedian 'Thirty said Prithvi. Karthik, jaggery ramakrsnareddi kasmira pair of self-directed, the film was released recently. Prithvi prthviga starring in this film about the doctor's news ...

♦ I have ever worked with many experienced directors. Am. But when it comes to tell the story of the film, I was very surprised ramakrsnareddi jaggery. He worked as a helper to anyone close to the miracle of the Clarity. I loved it. That's why this film ended up grin signal. But I'm working with new directors.

♦ happily spent a lot of time shooting. This is a very nicely designed ramakrsnareddi scenes. Response to the release of this film is worth of our difficulty. Recently, as part of the India-Pakistan match in the World Twenty20 this movie collections also fell during the day. This is one to say that this film is well put

♦ without any explicit scenes were appeals to all sections of the film. Family audiences will also enjoy sitting nicely. Especially children love the film. Children will enjoy summer vacations.
The hero enters the house, I suddenly encountered in the second half of the movie ♦ dr gost  smal gosts, they connected me kt frightening scenes are especially popular with children. This episode was the highlight of the film.

♦ However, the sequence in the Graphic Work also come along as well. Live Instruments 'life' started life KAMALAKAR provided the background music for this film. I shot a few scenes on the film is long since removed. Soon creation  this sequel to the film "drsyakavyam-2lo iam acting . The smile also.

♦ made between the 'laukyam "Since then I have good characters in a row. "Sarainodu", company director Venkatesh starrer films, doing a very good rolls.
Previous
Next Post »